Last updated May 25, 2018
KidStrength4Life acts as a data controller for the personal information we process on our own behalf, and as a data processor for personal information we process based on the instructions of you or another third party who provides us personal information.
We primarily process your data from and within the United States. However, this policy will control even where We process your data outside the United States.
We collect information from you when you request any information from us or register on our website. We will then ask you to provide basic contact information including your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, and telephone number.
Additional information we collect from you:
- Your billing or other credit information when you purchase products or services, including billing address and shipping address.
- Your device and networks, including location data.
For more information about how we collect information or our collection practices, please
How we may use information collected from you:
- we may use information to provide you with the Services you request.
- we may use information to provide you with additional information about our affiliated companies, and/ or partners’ services, promotions, and events.
- we may use information to improve our website functionality and/or Services.
- we may use information to share with third-party advertising networks to help improve the delivery of ads or content most relevant, interesting and personal to you on websites and apps.
- we may use information to share with third party companies who provide services you request on our behalf; and customer service related help and assistance when you call in to our toll-free number, send us an e-mail, or use our chat capabilities.
- we may use information to share with third-party web analytics services (such as Google Analytics) on our Services to collect and analyze usage information through cookies and similar tools; engage in auditing, research, or reporting; assist with fraud prevention; and provide certain features to you.
- we may use information to provide recommendations or advertising for products and services that may be of interest to you.
- we may use information to prevent, investigate and deal with fraud, violation of intellectual property rights and other laws, and unauthorized access or use of the website or Services or, your account.
- we may use information as otherwise reasonable and appropriate to the legitimate business needs of our other products or services.
- You may contact us to review, correct, update or request deletion of personal information about you at [email protected].
- Where appropriate, we provide you with the ability to opt-out of receiving our marketing emails by following the “unsubscribe” instructions included in those emails. However, you will still receive transactional information regarding Services that you use as a result of being a customer.
- You may turn off cookies in your browser.
Retention of your Personal Information
We may retain your personal information for a period of time, the length of which will depend on the purpose for which we originally collected the information, the instructions of a controller when we act as a processor, and/or our requirements to comply with applicable laws.
Reviewing, modifying and deleting your information
You may request to review, correct, update, or delete the personal information that you have previously provided to us through our website and/or Services. If you have registered for an account with Teaching Kids What Matters, you may generally update your user settings, profile, organization’s settings or event registration by logging into the applicable website or Service with your username and password.
To update your billing information or discontinue your account, please contact your account representative or the customer service team for the applicable Service.
For other requests to review, modify or delete your personal data, please review the “How to Contact Us” section below. Requests to access, modify, or delete your information will be addressed within a reasonable timeframe.
How to Contact Us:
KidStrength 4 Life
P.O. Box 183
Somis, CA 93066
KidStrength4Life (the “Company”) respects the privacy concerns of the users of its website, VirtualAuthorDay.com and the services provided therein (the “Site”). The Company thus provides this privacy statement to explain what information is gathered during a visit to the Site and how such information may be used.
which also govern use of this Site.
Use of Information: As a general policy, no personally identifiable information, such as your name, address, or e-mail address, is automatically collected from your visit to the Site. However, certain non-personal information is recorded by the standard operation of the Company’s internet servers. Information such as the type of browser being used, its operating system, and your IP address is gathered in order to enhance your online experience.
The Site’s various mailing lists, downloads, special offers, contests, registration forms, and surveys may request that you give us contact information such as your name, mailing and/or e-mail address, demographic information such as your age and gender, and personal preference information such as your preferred software and interests. Information submitted at the time of submission will be used by the Company only as necessary for our legitimate business interests, including without limitation the improvement of our products, services and the contents of the Site. The Company may also share such information with our business and promotional partners to further those interests. Personally identifiable information is never sold or leased to any third parties. With your permission, we may use your contact information to send you information about our company and products. You may always opt-out of receiving future mailings as provided below. The Company does not store any credit card information it may receive in regard to a specific transaction and/or billing arrangement except as necessary to complete and satisfy its rights and obligations with regard to such transaction, billing arrangement, and/or as otherwise authorized by a user.
The Company may disclose user information in special cases when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference (either intentionally or unintentionally) with the Company’s rights or property, other users of the Site, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities.
Children Age 13 and Under: The Company recognizes the special obligation to protect personally identifiable information obtained from children age 13 and under. AS SUCH, IF YOU ARE 13 YEARS OLD OR YOUNGER, THE COMPANY REQUESTS THAT YOU NOT SUBMIT ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THE SITE OR TO THE COMPANY. If the Company discovers that a child age 13 or younger has signed up on the Site or provided us with personally identifiable information, we will delete that child’s identifiable information from our records.
The Company nonetheless encourages parents to go online with their kids. Here are a few tips to help make a child’s online experience safer:
- Teach kids never to give personal information, unless supervised by a parent or responsible adult. Includes name, address, phone, school, etc.
- Know the sites your kids are visiting and which sites are appropriate.
- Look for Website privacy policies. Know how your child’s information is treated.
- Check out the FTC’s site for more tips on protecting children's privacy online
Company uses the following cookies on the Site:
|Kajabi session cookie
|Tracks your active admin session so you don't need to re-login
|Kajabi affiliate token
|Tracks which affiliate has referred an offer purchase
|Admin bar hidden
|Tracks whether the user wishes their admin previewing bar to be hidden
Malware/Spyware/Viruses: Neither the Company nor the Site knowingly permit the use of malware, spyware, viruses, and/or other similar types of software.
Bulletin Boards and Chat Areas: Guests of the Site are solely responsible for the content of messages they post on the Company’s forums, such as chat rooms and bulletin boards. Users should be aware that when they voluntarily disclose personal information (e.g., user name, e-mail address, phone number) on the bulletin boards or in the chat areas, that information can be collected and used by others and may result in unsolicited messages from other people. You are responsible for the personal information you choose to submit in these instances. Please take care when using these features. Choice/Opt-Out: The Site may provide you the opportunity to opt-in to receive communications from us at the point where we request information about you. You always have the option of removing your name from any e-mail list in order to discontinue any such future communications. In order to ensure immediate removal from any list, please follow the specific instructions set forth within the communications you receive from the Company which you no longer wish to receive. If you are unsuccessful in completing the instructions specified in any such communication, please e-mail us at P.O. Box 183, Somis, CA 93066, including a copy of the undesired email attached to the request, and state you wish to be removed from the mailing list.
Contact Information for Complaints or Concerns: If you have any complaints or concerns about the Company or about this privacy statement, please contact:
Via regular mail: KidStrength4Life
P.O. Box 183
Somis, CA 93066
Information provided by you via general e-mail inquiries to the Company such as your e-mail address is used only to respond to your inquiries in the ordinary course of business, and is never shared with third parties.
Security: Security for all personally identifiable information is extremely important to us. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, The Company cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit via the internet. By transmitting any such information to the Company, you accept that you do so at your own risk.
Last Updated: April 23, 2019